SES service features:
User self-service portal in the format of an order store:
- Customizable forms for self-completion;
- Maintain regulatory information (new values of reference books).
Processing user requests:
- Recognition of letters by keywords and their assignment to certain agreements;
- Automatic creation of any objects of the system from letters provided that all thenecessary information is available (the creation of incidents, requests, changes, the start of routine maintenance).
Setting the rules for handling requests:
- Prioritization — the service determines the priority with which certain tasks are performed;
- Escalation if the terms of service are violated.
Control of specialists availability:
- Planned absence (vacation, illness, time off);
- Substitution (replacement of specialist in case of absence).
Setting up service scenarios to allocate specialists. For each incident, request, change, regulation a service script is launched:
- Confirmation by managers (procurement, access, allocation of resources, making changes to the accounting policies of the company).
Set up schedules for regularly recurring work.
- Description of any asset classes (additional fields and directories);
- Indicatethe interconnection of assets (impact, installation, assembling);
- Accounting for failures of assets and their idle time.
Accounting for access granted, equipment granted, license provided:
- Provision of information security;
- Passing information security audits.
Accounting for the cost of performing user requests:
- Maintenance of tariffs;
- Calculation of the cost of service.
Accounting for labor costs of specialists:
- Work orders and work rate setting;
- Reasons for allocating specialists from the next support lines;
- Rroportion of participation in service scenarios;
- Calendar of specialists allocation.
- Registration and configuration of contract parameters;
- Indication of interconnections of contracts of different levels (SLA-OLA-UC);
- Setting up the work of contracting organizations.
- General reporting on the company;
- Reporting on the execution of each Agreement;
- Reporting for each work performer;
- Analytical reporting BI, OLAP cubes.
Integration with any systems by email and API:
- Monitoring of hardware and software (Zabbix);
- Inventory systems;
- CRM/ sales management systems;
- Document flow systems (formation of typical documents);
- Financial and accounting systems (accruals and deductions).